CyberArk is the global leader in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. CyberArk delivers the industrys most complete solution to reduce risk created by privileged credentials and secrets. The company is trusted by the worlds leading organizations, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 500, to protect against external attackers and malicious insiders.
CyberArk Software is looking for an experienced, highly motivated, and focused individual eager to mentor, build and improve an already successful team. As a Customer Success, Area Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring we are delivering value to all customers in the East region. The customers are enterprise level, often with complex needs and high expectations. From planning, strategy, adoption to renewal, you will need to be capable of leading a team of customer success advisors in all of the elements that turn our customers into advocates. An ideal candidate is both an exceptional relationship manager with experience managing complex enterprise partnerships and a leader with previous management experience.
Technical Advisors combine technical knowledge with personal and networking skills in an effort to help new and existing customers use and leverage CyberArks industry leading solutions.
The Customer Success, Area Manager role will require regional travel in addition to working remotely via phone and WebEx.
- Assist in the formal design, roll-out and execution of CyberArks success program
- Manage, mentor and coach other customer-facing team members, helping them attain their individual goals and driving cohesion
- Build strong, long-term relationships with customers by staying in constant communication, getting buy-in where required, and efficiently resolving issues.
- Conduct regular customer success reports to ensure customers optimize/adopt our product and customer goals are met (value realization plan)
- Evaluate risk management for each customer and proactively evade dissatisfaction or lost business.
- Build out upsell, cross-sell, renewal and expansion campaigns
- Identify and build advocacy relationships with strategic customers through case studies, speaking opportunities, references, etc.
- 5+ years of customer success management and leadership experience working with enterprise customers
- An understanding of security concepts and the development of security roles within organizations
- Experience with enterprise applications, security, systems, identity, and/or policy management solutions, preferred especially in the IAM and SIEM space.
- Proven customer management skills with large and complex accounts
- Ability to analyze complex situations, develop associated action plans and lead teams to achieve key objectives
- Proven leadership skills to grow and develop a team
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, highly technical environment
- Passion for driving business value to customers through program development, adoption and introduction of new technologies
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
More Jobs From