Office Tour Photos
Drift is the new way businesses buy from businesses. With its quickly evolving set of tools and playbooks, Drift is the worlds leading conversational marketing platform, trusted by top enterprise businesses like Marketo, Okta, Outreach, Ellie Mae, and over 150,000 other businesses. Sales and marketing teams rely on Drift to connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. Based in Boston, Drift was founded by serial marketing technology entrepreneurs David Cancel and Elias Torres and is backed by leading venture capitalists including CRV, General Catalyst, and Sequoia.
About the role/ About the team (Optional)
We put the customer at the center of everything we do, and everyone who works at Drift has a part in driving customer success. The goal of the Professional Services Team is to ensure our customers launch Drift successfully, adopt it into their organization, and achieve the results and value they want in partnership with the Customer Success team. We are currently looking to grow our team of Customer Solutions Specialists to help our clients design and implement an ideal set of integrations with the rest of their sales and marketing tech stack.
What youll be doing on the team:
- Partner directly with our Drift customers, designing system integration and data flow strategies based on their Sales & Marketing tech stack.
- Work seamlessly with the Customer Success team to ensure the technical needs of customers are met during onboarding in line with their goals and KPIs.
- Develop a solid understanding of your customers marketing and sales tech stacks, including the information that flows through it to be pushed into and pulled out of Drift to drive accurate attribution.
- Partner closely with the platform development team in leveraging our API to solve customer problems.
- Work closely with the product and engineering team to influence new product features and capabilities based on customer feedback.
- Contribute to developing process and practices for future Customer Solution Specialists.
In one month you'll
- Attend comprehensive organization training and learn the Drift story, our leadership principles, how we communicate and do work, as well as our goals for the future.
- Experience in-depth product training, including learning how to use the product for your own business.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the customer lifecycle, with emphasis on post-sale onboarding and success processes.
- Develop a deep understanding of Drifts native and custom integration capabilities.
- Have 1:1 meetings with your direct manager and meet with other key players on the customer and product teams.
- Shadow colleagues and learn best practices for what make Drift Customers successful
- Begin to be responsible for your very own portfolio of customers and running integration calls.
By month 3 you'll
- Continue to master your knowledge of Drift product, have a deep understanding of how clients measure success of Drift, and become an integration expert.
- Fully understand our internal ecosystem and be able to collaborate cross-functionally to provide the best in class sales process.
- Work with your customers daily, delivering value and helping them achieve their goals.
- Should be achieving your Customer Onboarding targets and KPIs.
By month 6 you'll
- Drive customers successfully through onboarding within a fast paced environment.
- Continue to master complex integration and custom API configurations.
- Consistently meet or exceed your onboarding goals.
- Work with your manager to identify a plan of continued growth.
- Bring your thinking, strategy and ideas to the team to advance our creative culture and vision for the future.
About you and what type of skills youll need:
- Minimum 1 year in a SaaS based industry
- Creative, technical and obsessed with the customer experience
- Technical understanding of Salesforce and marketing automation systems including Marketo, Eloqua, and Hubspot
- Resilient and can take candid feedback in stride - youre always looking for ways to improve
- Ability to juggle priorities and synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important thing done in line with strategic goals/KPIs
- Passion for engaging with customers, discussing strategy with colleagues, but also diving into the weeds of unique technical challenges
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs From