Vecna Robotics: Customer Solutions Account Manager
Vecna Robotics seeks an Account Manager to join its expanding Customer Solutions Division and serve as the primary point of contact for strategic customers. We are looking for a technically savvy Customer Solutions Account Manager who possesses a strong drive for results. Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Account Manager should engage with customers, maximize value, and create strategies to grow our customer base.
In this role, you will:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships that establish Vecna Robotics, a trusted provider, and ensure a high level of satisfaction with our products, staff, and services.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers from implementation planning through deployment and ongoing support post-deployment.
- Identify product improvements based on customer feedback as well as new opportunities for expansion within our customers.
- Be an active participant in various stages of the implementation and deployment process to serve as an additional subject matter expert.
- Travel up to 50% of the time to visit prospects and customer sites.
- Establish clear goals and milestones that Vecna Robotics and the customer will be working towards.
- Help customers receive value quickly by managing the implementation and onboarding of our robotic solutions.
- Generate and share educational resources, training, and best practice.
- Drive additional value by encouraging deeper feature adoption.
- Contribute to revenue generation through continues expansion and development
- Create evangelists and advocates among your customer base.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years in Business Development, Account Management, Customer Success or similar role; experience working with executives in Retail, Distribution, and 3rd Party Logistics a plus.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Marketing, Business Analytics, or relevant field.
- Proven History of cross-team collaboration with Engineering, Project Management, Support, Deployment functions.
- Experience in communicating with executives and key stakeholders within customer organizations.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills.
- Experience in document creation.
- High computer literacy and the ability to learn new software.
- Proficient in Salesforce, Tableau, Athena, Jira
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
More Jobs From