Customer Service Specialist
The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients. Learn more at www.predictiveindex.com.
Teamwork, purpose, and drive are at the core of who we are. Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study.
At The Predictive Index, we embrace a fun, hard-working, and action-oriented workplace culture while keeping our employees careers and lives outside of work top-of-mind.If you function best in a client-focused, fast-paced environment where youre expected to think outside of the box and take action, you may be a good fit.
Were looking for a Customer Service Specialist passionate about helping clients overcome obstacles. The ideal candidate is excited about executing a forward-facing part of our business while gaining vital experience with our product. A candidate with an ability to be authentic and operate in solutions mode can expect to be put in a position to succeed in this role.
Youll be responsible for:
- Resolving customer challenges with the PI software via phone & email, with world-class efficiency & consideration
- Identifying & solving problems, often without a set playbook, and escalating issues and bugs as necessary
- Understanding what vexes our customers, and taking action on it
- Serving as an engaged member of our end-user operations team
We think its important that you have:
- Customer service orientation simply put, you like to fix it, whatever it may be
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and phone
- Demonstrably good judgment regardless of the challenge, you give customers a sense of trust in you and your results
- The ability to stay cool under pressure
- A constant strive for progress, not perfection we dont get it right every time, but we act in good faith to remove clients roadblocks in a timely fashion
- Desire to learn! This is an incredible opportunity to learn fast, and get your foot in the door of whichever of the following energize you: client success, sales, software, databases
People most qualified for this role will be:
- Cross-functional at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic we have a vibrant team, energy is required.
- Hard working we are growing you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood we know you will love it!
Some of your future teammates:
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify.E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.