Customer Service Representative
Customer Relations Representative
EF Go Ahead Tours
Cambridge, MA USA
At EF Go Ahead Tours we believe youre never too old to be a student of the world. For over 25 years we have guided individuals across the globe through carefully crafted group travel. Our travelers range from young professionals to retirees, solo travelers to entire families, travel enthusiasts to those stepping off their first flight. We believe that the best way to learn about the world is to experience it. Every day we come to work hoping to help as many people as possible, do just that.
In the role of Travel Support Specialist (TSS), you will work primarily through phone and email communication, to serve as the primary source of information to travelers after booking tours. You will identify and implement opportunities to enhance a customers experience prior to departure while ensuring travelers satisfaction and furthering loyalty to Go Ahead post tour. As a TSS you will continuously juggle and prioritize tasks while working efficiently under pressure. Yourkeenattention to detail, strong organizational skills and creative approachto problem-solving feed your resolve to come up with the best solution for the customer. Your positive attitude in approaching a challenging situation will make you an ideal member of the Travel Support team.
Who you are
- You are a positive force to be reckoned with
- You possess the ability to think on your feet and consider yourself a self-starter
- You like to demonstrate your expertise and direct customer interactions for one call resolution
- You believe nothing is impossible to help a customer!
- An influencer - a natural networker who loves talking to people
- You have a passion for travel
- You have to own issues, projects and tasks from start to finish
- Above and beyond is the only way you do things
- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
Who we are:
- Were travelers, innovators, thinkersanddoers
- Were global - we have a presence in over 100 countries
- Were open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- Were dedicated we work hard, and play hard
- We believe that the best way to learn about the world is to experience it. We want to help as many people as possible do just that.
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visitwww.careers.ef.com
Benefits of working at EF Go Ahead Tours:
- Market-leading healthcare and benefits
- Generous vacation time
- Comprehensive training and professional development opportunities
- Free International Travel
- Colleagues you'll enjoy working with