Office Tour Photos
Title: Service Provider Support Associate
Role Description and Mission:
Many of the most recognized automotive and insurance brands in North America trust us to take care of their customers in their moment of need. Ageros Customer Care Centers touch millions of our clients end-customers every year. We ensure that customers have a great experience with Agero, and by extension, help build our clients brand and ongoing relationship with their customers.
The Service Provider Support Associate assists the Service Provider network with all activities related to their relationship with Agero while Researching claim issues and corresponding with service providers to ensure proper resolution of claims. Additionally, they will assist providers with adherence to claims policies and guidelines in accordance with the companies terms and conditions.
- Supports the day-to-day performance of service providers.
- Answers incoming calls regarding claim status and communicates with service provider regarding any issues concerning claims.
- Investigates services provider complaints and corrects documentation as necessary.
- Resolves service provider complaints within set guidelines.
- Audits and monitors invoices for improvement and fraud.
- Completes additional duties as assigned.
- Supports and provides assistance to Performance managers to build and Maintain positive service provider relationships
- Utilize internal applications to understand and interpret claims payment requests and apply appropriate processes to resolve.
- Investigate and resolve issues related to all service providers payments and claims activity across multiple internal departments
- Assist Service Providers with basic technical issues regarding their Agero business accounts (Agero Support, Agero Ticket, Roadside Connect, profile maintenance).
Skills, Education and Experience:
Education: High School diploma or equivalent experience. Bachelors degree a plus.
Experience: 1-2 years Customer service experience. Previous claims experience a plus.
Complexity: Possesses strong communication skills. Utilizes good judgement and decision making and conflict resolution skills. Demonstrates basic computer and typing ability. Utilizes attention to detail, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Working Relationships: Communicates with associates, customers, clients and management effectively and professionally.
Additional Requirements: Ability to work flexible schedule as business needs dictate.
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF JOB CONTENT, RATHER TO ACT AS A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE DISCRETION TO ADD TO OR CHANGE THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION AT ANY TIME.
More Jobs From