Customer Operations Specialist
EverTrues mission is to build relationships in pursuit of a better world. We hire smart, fun, and vibrant people who share a passion for making a difference in the world and who are naturally wired to care about the happiness of others.
EverTrue is a big data and analytics SaaS company meeting the needs of the technologically underserved $300 billion nonprofit market. At our company, the needs of the nonprofits we serve are at the heart of everything we do. From mobile-first innovative products that give nonprofits better donor data to applications that enable constituency groups like alumni to stay connected both with each other and their beloved alma maters, our cutting edge software is true to our mission of enabling relationship-building in pursuit of a better world.
Our mobile platform is utilized by over 250 institutions, providing a better way to track and engage constituents through the power of social data. We are backed by Bain Capital Ventures and University Ventures, and proud alumni of TechStars and MassChallenge.
The Customer Operations Specialist will work closely with the Support, Customer Success, and Product teams to help customers be successful with our software platform. This role is both technical and relational, and is perfect for anyone who enjoys talking with customers while also learning the ins and outs of a software product. In addition to managing customer implementations, Specialists execute additional customer learning and experience initiatives.
- Assist new customers in preparing and automating their data transfers to EverTrue.
- Work with existing customers to improve on their current data models and implementation process for increased success with the platform.
- Craft solutions to improve the data implementation process.
- Maintain customer-facing technical documentation and training materials.
- Create scalable training plans for customers to grow their partnership with EverTrue and our platforms.
- Collaborate with our Customer Success team to enhance customer experience through content creation.
- Provide actionable feedback to the product and engineering teams.
- Assist troubleshooting efforts with the Support and Product/Engineering teams.
- Bachelors degree and 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to non-technical customer audiences.
- An analytic and creative mindset.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple work assignments and prioritize customer requests accordingly.
- Teachable, i.e. willing and able to learn and apply new skills quickly.
- Highly self-motivated and optimistic, with the ability to work independently or as a team.
- Experience with project management is a plus.
- Experience with technical writing is a plus.
- Experience working alongside technical support teams or engineering teams is a plus.
Our fantastic employee benefits package includes...
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plan
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- TrueAdventure bonus to help you take a really awesome vacation yearly
- Stake within EverTrue
- 401k Plan with Matching
- Great colleagues and culture - happy hours, community service activities, an annual company Summer trip to Provincetown, and more fun!