Customer Operations Analyst
SalaryFinance is an award-winning FinTech business with social purpose - to help employees take control of their finances. We launch with employers as an employee benefit and help people to understand their money better, get out of debt faster and save for their future.
We have a very real and meaningful impact on people’s lives by improving their financial wellbeing. We remove the stress and worry associated with financial difficulties by dramatically reducing the interest rates employees pay on their personal debt, and provide them with the tools needed to start saving sooner and be more financially secure. The business recently completed a $50m investment round, led by Legal and General (L&G), one of the worlds largest asset managers.
Launched in 2015, we have made amazing progress, are now scaling fast, and moving in new and exciting directions. We have been included in KPMG’s Global Fintech 100, listed in Forbes' top list of socially-responsible startups, and profiled by the Financial Times, the Times, the Guardian, the Telegraph, CityAM and the Institute of Directors.
We were co-founded by entrepreneurs Asesh Sarkar (CEO), Daniel Shakhani, and former Head of Google UK and Ireland Dan Cobley (Chairman) and are authorized by the FCA.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented Customer Operations Analyst with a passion for amazing customer service to join our growing Operations Team. Reporting into the Operations Lead and working across Operations and Customer Service, you’ll be responsible for managing key processes end to end and as well as dealing with prospective and existing customers by phone and email. You’ll need to understand our product inside out and build relationships with our customers to understand their needs. This role is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career in an exciting FinTech startup.
- 1-3 years experience in Customer Service/Operations (ideally within the finance industry).
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, with a strong academic performance.
- You delight in solving problems for customers, going above and beyond to treat customers fairly, and leave them feeling valued.
- You enjoy interacting with customers on a daily basis, both over the phone and by email.
- You love to get involved – be it in solving a specific issue for a customer at a point in time, or driving changes through to help us make our product better.
- You bring a team-first attitude.
- You are looking for a well rounded role that will allow you to manage end-to-end operational processes.
- You understand the value in manual processing, focus on efficiency and operational excellence and constantly look for opportunities to automate.
- You have a “can do” attitude and a problem solving mentality.
- You have a rigorous attention to detail.
- You have excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- You have experience in a customer or client facing environment.
- You are proficient in Office suite, especially Excel.
- You are keen to learn and develop with the business in an ever-changing environment.
- You are willing to ask questions and challenge the status quo.
- You can work in a fast-paced environment with autonomy.
- You have an interest in FinTech and working for a dynamic start-up.
- Respond to customer contact via all channels including email, telephone and letter within SLA.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service ensuring all customer interactions meet company standards.
- Ensure that customer issues are resolved effectively.
- Contribute to the success of the Team by not only executing your core duties, but by using your experience to impact how our product is positioned to customers.
- Ensure specific customer loan repayments are processed correctly.
- Assist the payment processing team with the reconciliation of specific inbound and inter-account payments across multiple platforms.
- Put the customer first and ensure that no detriment has been caused as a result of unreconciled payments.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Regular company socials
- Fast-growing environment
- Generous company benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance with 50% covered by company; short-term disability, 401k, 20 personal days and extra day off on your birthday and many other perks!
We’re looking for someone who will make a difference! We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team that are passionate about what they do. If you want to join a team that is changing people’s lives for the better then we’d love to hear from you.
Learn more at salaryfinance.com.