Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate individual to drive the success of our clients through successful onboarding and training of our clients ensuring they have an amazing and seamless first experience with WordStream. This position will be part of a new function within our Customer Success team. You will become part of a kick-ass team of experts who truly love their job, the company and lead the corporate culture with hard-work and fun times. This is a fantastic opportunity for a resourceful, success driven, and entrepreneurial individual looking to take their career to the next level.
A little about the job:
- Onboarding of new customers and ensuring that all product training sessions are completed in a timely manner.
- Proactively identify program enhancement opportunities, which may include new content, updates to existing content as well as flow, process, and pacing adjustments.
- Communicate training and client updates to account owners in a timely and effective manner.
- Deliver weekly and monthly webinars on topics relevant to our customers that supports product adoption and/or training on digital marketing.
- Help create monthly webinars on topics relevant to our overall customer base.
- Update WordStream webinar and training content to reflect the most recent changes in Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, and WordStream.
- Perform internal tracking of training attendees and chat users when supporting these initiatives in order to track and measure account activity, product usage and training effectiveness over time for our existing customers.
- Provide feedback to our Product team in the form of enhancements and ideas that would ease the onboarding and implementation process for our customers or provide functionality that would increase the overall value proposition of WordStream Advisor.
- Help investigate any software issues or bugs encountered by clients and file technical support tickets when needed.
- Attend all meetings and actively contribute
- Stay current with industry knowledge, by proactively conducting research and attending training.
A little about you
- Bachelors degree (4-year degree)
- Internship or professional experience in the area of learning and development, including any (coaching, training or mentoring) OR prior experience onboarding customers
- High desire to learn the paid search space; previous knowledge/experience a plus
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic awareness of SEM industry and digital marketing
- Adaptable to change. Were a fast growing company.
- Demonstration of basic professionalism, resourcefulness and the initiative to seek information in an effort to fill any holes in support of daily responsibilities
- Must be able to take and apply all forms of constructive feedback
- Work as a team leave no teammate behind
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to connect easily with different personalities-- you are the first point of contact for our new customers!
- Ability to successfully manage personal workflow and to achieve on time delivery of requests from the Customer Success team.
A little about our benefits...
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
Located in the heart of Bostons Back Bay, our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration (and a fair bit of fun, too). The high-energy, innovative environment has helped us develop a suite of cloud-based tools--which enable ad management and optimization across Google search, shopping, and display; Facebook; Instagram; and Bing--capable of meeting the changing needs of our customers.
Boston Business Journal, MITX, Inc. Magazine, and countless other organizations--both regional and national--have recognized WordStream as one of the countrys fastest growing companies and an exceptional place to work: And were just getting started.
Interested in contributing to industry-shaping innovation, enjoying a positive workspace, earning competitive pay, and advancing your career? Become part of the WordStream team today!
WordStream is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
More Jobs From