At ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Customer Marketing Success Manager at ZoomInfo, you will:
- Assist in quarterly and annual campaign plan, execute campaigns across all channels and track effectiveness, managing a campaigns budget, on time and on target.
- Identify opportunities for growth and accelerate adoption of new solutions by helping prioritize projects and support activities that deliver the best return on customers' investment.
- Work with product marketing and learning and development teams to translate roadmap plans into actionable integrated campaign strategies that increase education, usage and adoption.
- Track, measure, and report on the campaign performance against agreed-upon metrics.
- 5-7 years experience in marketing, product marketing, or customer success management
- Ability to quickly understand new product functionalities and customer use case scenarios
- Outstanding written, communication and presentation skills
- Aptitude to multi-task, prioritize projects, and understand project collaboration and ownership with other internal teams
- Ability to work well with customers
- Enthusiastic and dedicated approach to connect with customers and ensure they understand and realize the full value of our products and services
- Experience with marketing automation, product analytics tools, Salesforce, and Excel would help you be successful in this role
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfos investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From