At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take-charge, take-initiative, get-stuff-done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
As a member of the Customer Advocacy team at ZoomInfo, you will...
- Regularly connect with customers to develop and produce compelling customer success stories in an array of different formats (case studies, blogs, webinars, videos).
- Work closely with our Product and Sales teams to create clear and compelling content that articulates the value of ZoomInfos product portfolio.
- Support the Voice of the Customer initiatives by translating customer feedback into actionable insights that will influence the product roadmap.
- Manage our customer reference repository and help evolve it into a world-class loyalty program. Contribute to building out our customer reference repository and evolving it into a world-class loyalty program.
- Continuously contribute to operational and process improvement efforts for Customer Advocacy programs
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships while projecting professionalism.
If the following describe you, you could be a great fit for this role...
- You have strong writing and communication skills.
- You are passionate about building relationships with customers.
- You love to have an impact.
- You are a strategic thinker with strong organization skills.
- Youve got good interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence.
- You love learning, and youre undaunted by trying to navigate new domains on your own.
- Youve got a good blend of left-brain and right-brain skills that allow you to think analytically while also delivering creative solutions for leveraging and promoting Advocacys efforts.
- You thrive off of chaos and uncertainty. No day is like the last and you would have it no other way!
- 2+ years experience working for a SaaS company
- Ability to work well with customers and internal teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Strong storyteller with excellent written communication and presentation skills
- A track record of getting things done no matter what changes come your way
- Exceptional attention to detail & day-to-day delivery combined with ability to understand and convey how activities map back to larger picture
- History of establishing & optimizing workflows and using project management tools to keep key stakeholders up to date