Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Customer Marketing Manager. You will work closely with Marketing, Sales, and Strategy teams to plan and execute customer advocacy programs that showcase customer success across multiple product lines. You will work directly with customer advocates to share their stories through industry events, media campaigns, and digital assets including case studies, videos, press releases, and blogs. You will support key strategic accounts by planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns to drive awareness, excitement, and adoption of Veeva solutions.
What You'll Do
- Identify, manage, and develop customer reference and advocacy campaigns with enterprise and emerging companies across that enable Veeva marketing to lead with customer success and value
- Leverage a broad and appropriate mix of marketing programs (inclusive of event marketing, direct marketing, and digital marketing) to maximize awareness, relevancy, consideration, and adoption of Veeva solutions within strategic accounts
- Orchestrate and lead regular check-ins for strategic customers with sales, strategy, and customer success to ensure account goals and plans remain on track and discuss upcoming account requirements and modifications
- Produce a portfolio of assets and deliverables appropriate to marketing plan requirements
- Manage program execution against committed timelines and within budget; set appropriate success KPIs and track measurements to determine impact and ROI
- Ensure appropriate communication and collaboration with key stakeholders from planning through to results across all customer advocacy programs
- Cultivate long-term relationships with customers and colleagues in marketing, sales, and strategy
- Strong marketing experience in enterprise software
- Exceptional project management skills with proven success in driving projects to completion
- Experience working with customers to develop advocacy marketing materials that showcase real-world success and value across multiple channels (case studies, press releases, social media, events, etc.)
- Passionate storyteller with the ability to understand industry challenges, trends, and technical concepts to turn them into compelling content
- Proven ability to define, develop, and execute integrated marketing programs on time and within budget
- Excellent English language/communications skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to develop long-term business relationships with customers and sales teams
- Strong desire to win as a team combined with the ability to work independently
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Flexibility to travel as required
Nice to Have
- Life sciences industry-relevant work experience
- Demonstrable experience in managing and executing integrated marketing programs
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.