Our sales and marketing teams help companies understand how Seismic can power collaboration internally through the use of content. Were thoughtful and committed to telling the Seismic story, with the goal to ultimately help brands focus on enabling their go to market teams. In your role, youll be influential in spreading the word about our cutting edge technology and expanding our footprint.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to take our customer story content to the next level. Seismic is a rapidly growing enterprise software firm, adding new name-brand customers on a seemingly daily basis. Working within the product marketing team, this person will tap into the incredible excitement our customers have for the benefits Seismic brings to them and lead the way in crafting customers success stories and tell them to the rest of the market.
What youll be doing:
- Lead all customer story content creation efforts, including case study creation, video testimonials, success statistics, quotes, blog posts, and more.
- Lead a consistent cadence of interactions and conversations with customers across Seismics many target industries to identify the best stories, and determine the best and most creative ways to tell those stories.
- Work closely with Seismics demand generation, product marketing, sales, and customer success teams to build story pipeline and deliver new assets.
- Collaborate with Customer Adoption team for Seismics annual customer conference, Seismic Shiftto identify strong customer stories to share and customers eligible for the Seismic Shift Awards for outstanding customer achievements.
- Enable the Seismic organization with the the status and growth of Seismics customer story efforts
- Maintain a database and centralized repository of all customer story assets for easy retrieval by the rest of the organization.
- Regularly audit and report out on customer story usage and effectiveness
Who you are:
- 2-4 years in product marketing, customer marketing, content marketing, or a related marketing or customer success role.
- You are a master story teller, message crafter, and content creator. You understand the power of a great story told well and have a talent for finding those stories and the most effective ways to distribute them.
- You live the customer-first mindset and get excited about the career changing aspects a technology can have on individuals and teams.
- You pride yourself on your exceptional organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- You enjoy collaborating with other teams and working cross-functionally, especially with sales and customer support to locate the best customer stories possible.
- At the same time, youre not afraid to get what you need from them to do your job and manage up when needed.
- You have a strong commitment to continuously analyzing, iterating and improving performance by looking at available data and making the right course corrections.
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyers journey. More than 600 customers rely on the worlds most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 900 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held and backed by investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
More Jobs From