Customer Marketing Manager
With more than $150M in funding, 100% year over year growth for the past five years and a recent billion-dollar valuation, Seismic is the leader in the enterprise sales enablement software space. Using leading edge cloud technologies and web enabled solutions, we are innovating and solving complex problems to help the worlds top companies improve collaboration and content delivery between marketing and sales. Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 600 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held by its executive team and investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price.
Customer Marketing Manager
We are looking for a customer marketing manager to take our customer marketing content to the next level. Seismic is a rapidly growing enterprise software firm, adding new name-brand customers on a seemingly daily basis. Working within the customer marketing and communications team, this person will tap into the incredible excitement our customers have for the benefits Seismic brings to them and leas the way in crafting customers success stories and tell them to the rest of the market.
What youll do at Seismic:
- Lead all customer marketing content creation efforts, including case study creation, video testimonials, customer speaking presentations, blog posts, award submissions, and more.
- Work closely with Seismics demand generation, product marketing, sales, and customer success teams to determine additional customer marketing content needs.
- Lead a consistent cadence of interactions and conversations with customers across Seismics many target industries to identify the best stories, and then determine the best and most creative ways to tell those stories.
- Assist in the management of Seismics customer advocacy program, Seismic Select, including outreach to new and existing customers, nurturing current advocates, and creating new ways to bring delight to Seismics best and most loyal customer advocates.
- Manage customer participation and involvement in Seismics annual customer conference, Seismic Shiftincluding working directly with customers on presentation development preparationand the Seismic Shift Awards for outstanding customer achievements.
- Regularly report out on the status and growth of Seismics customer marketing content efforts to the entire Seismic organization.
- Maintain a database and centralized repository of all customer marketing assets for easy retrieval by the rest of the organization.
- Fulfill ad hoc customer participation requests from sales, product marketing, and demand generation.
What were looking for
- 3-5 years in customer marketing, content marketing, or a related marketing or customer success role.
- You are a master story teller, message crafter, and content creator. You understand the power of a great story told well and have a talent for finding those stories and the most effective ways to distribute them.
- You live the customer-first mindset and get excited about the career changing aspects a technology can have on individuals and teams.
- You pride yourself on your exceptional organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- You enjoy collaborating with other teams and working cross-functionally, especially with sales and customer support to locate the best customer stories possible.
- At the same time, youre not afraid to get what you need from them to do your job and manage up when needed.
- You have a strong commitment to continuously analyzing, iterating and improving performance by looking at available data and making the right course corrections.