Quick Base: Customer Marketing Manager
Office Tour Photos
Customer Marketing Manager
Quick Base provides a cloud-based platform that empowers problem solvers to quickly turn ideas for better ways to work into apps that make their organizations more efficient. For nearly 20 years, people of all technical backgrounds have been using the Quick Base platform to create solutions that streamline processes, capture real-time data, and improve company operations while working in concert with existing IT systems. Based in Cambridge, MA and a former division of Intuit, Quick Base has a 6,000+ customer universe of app-enabled businesses that spans all industries and company sizes, and includes more than half of the Fortune 100. Come join us as we grow.
About the team:
Marketing builds awareness, drives acquisition, and expands usage by developing innovative, breakthrough campaigns that are delivered through multiple channels, including our website, blog, emails, social media, events, community and advertising. Customer Experience plays a central role by partnering throughout the company to deliver amazing customer experiences through programmatic customer engagement, a vibrant community, world-class events, and an army of brand advocates that fuel our growth engine.
As a Customer Marketing Manager , your main duty will be to focus on the success and growth of our existing customer by developing customer programs that drive adoption, loyalty, advocacy, growth and upsell opportunitites. If you love helping people and are customer-centric, this might be for you!
- Work closely with VP, Customer Experience to create customer program strategy to support adoption, loyalty, advocacy and upsell opportunities.
- Develop customer programs and tactics aligned to customer journey and customer profiles
Manage and create specific tactics such as email nurtures, in-app messaging, social media posts, webinar series, blog posts for customer programs to support:
- Product Launches and Monthly Releases with coordination with Product Marketing
- New Offerings (ex. Training, Certification)
- Customer communications on company news
- Customer Onboarding
- Adoption Programs
- Loyalty Programs
- Advocacy Programs
- Upsell Programs
- Gather insights and reporting on customer programs and effectiveness of tactics such as email, in-app messaging, webinars and social campaigns targeted at customers
- Maintain Customer Newsletter
- Maintain customer-focused programs calendar
- Through customer programs, energize customers to take actions that increase the value they are getting from Quick Base
- Marketing Ops (Automation & Analytics)
- Community & Advocacy
- Product Marketing
- Product Management
- Demand Gen
- Customer Success
- 3+ years experience in developing and executing marketing programs or customer success management in B2B technology
- Must have the ability to write impactful and engaging content
- Strong creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Exceptional organizational skills – you know how to make a plan, stick to it, report on your progress, and to hold your work partners accountable
- Deep customer empathy; ability to understand audience needs and deliver an amazing programmatic experience
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools (Marketo) a plus
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Deep curiosity, excellent listening skills, empathy, and ability to get things done in a collaborative team environment.
- BA/BS degree required
More Jobs From