Customer Marketing Manager
The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists or anyone wrangling data, youll probably see a sticker with the tusks and trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot to do with that.
Weve been major contributors to Postgres since the beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels. Theres plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No pressure.
We seek a Customer Marketing Manager to develop targeted marketing programs focused on existing customers to help drive loyalty and create new opportunities. This person will gain an understanding of the customer journeyfrom onboarding to advocacyand create an appropriately aligned strategy through collaboration with a variety of internal stakeholders. As part of the North American Demand team, this person will work closely with fellow global colleagues as well as sales and customer success teams to execute on that strategy.
Candidates will create a channel of communication to benefit the cross pollination of EDBs strengths across the customer environment. This person will build strong relationships with customers through engaging marketing campaigns, creating value realization programs that span the entire organization, and build a community of customer advocates.
- Develop and execute campaigns to drive strong customer engagement and loyalty.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and each stage of the customer journeyfrom onboarding to adoption to retention to advocacy.
- Execute integrated multi-channel demand gen programs, including paid search, web, social advertising, webinars.
- Create nurture and customer lifecycle campaigns that are specific to customers and their pain points.
- Build communication plans to announce new product offerings or features to our customers.
- Work with the Content and Communication, Product Marketing, Global Demand, and Customer Success Teams to drive the development of customer-centric content. Content type will focus on driving customer engagement and customer advocacy (including case studies, emails, webinars, references and a customer speakers bureau).
- Partner with Marketing Operations and shared services to produce and execute on campaigns.
- Actively monitor and report on the effectiveness of the customer marketing program, including customer engagement and advocacy.
- Reinforce communication plans for new product offerings or features to our customers.
- Participate on the core committee to plan a PGV global event and drive customer involvement.
- 3-5 years experience in Customer marketing, Account based Marketing or Selling, Demand Generation, Email Campaign, Multi-Channel or similar Marketing role
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Experience within the B2B tech industry
- A capacity to create customer marketing plans with key metrics defined
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Google Suite, SF.com and Marketing Automation systems
Relational database experience (PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, & SQL Server)
We know it takes a unique mix of people and skills to help us in our mission to supercharge Postgres, and we understand that not everyone will check every box. Wed love to hear from you, and we want you to apply!
EDB is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. EDB was built on a commitment to trust and respect each other and to embrace an array of people and ideas. These values remain at the center of our culture and are key to our companys integrity.