Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Customer Engagement Manager to join our Customer Marketing team within our Marketing division. Your job will be to ensure that we deploy communications to the right people, at the right time, and through the best channel. But enough about us; let’s talk about you.
You possess the skills necessary to maximize communication impact that will drive continued growth, feature adoption, and customer satisfaction across the athenahealth customer base. You enjoy digging into data to gain business insights and can share those insights impactfully with others.
The Team: Our Customer Marketing team is responsible for marketing and communications into our customer base at scale. We aim to drive customer success, satisfaction, and loyalty through content and communications ranging from company strategy and vision to product enhancements and changes.
- Develop deep understanding of our customer roles and organizational structures in order to consult on targeting strategies
- Serve as Customer Success liaison to ensure clear and consistent targeting and segmentation processes are defined and evolved
- Own and manage process and documentation for customer targeting; support targeting initiatives across all customer communications channels
- Develop deep understanding of our customer databases in both athenaNet (our platform) and Salesforce (to include Marketing Cloud), serving as Customer Marketing’s SME; participate in Product Management meetings to inform enhancements and prioritization of backlog
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar
- 5-8 years’ of related experience
- Impeccable project management skills and highly detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects from concept to completion; produce results on time and within budget
- Self-starter who can work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Our Mission: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee café and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: If you’re curious, passionate and want to connect with work that matters, you’ve come to the right place. At athenahealth, our employees (or “athenistas”) are committed to making healthcare smarter. At the heart of athenahealth's culture is unconditional positive regard for one another, our customers, their patients and our community. We take time to celebrate diversity and our accomplishments and strive to be powerfully relevant and refreshingly candid in everything we do.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (we were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
More Jobs From