We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We use technology to create great experiences for sports fans.
Since our founding in 2012, DraftKings has been defining what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. To help us achieve our goals, we are growing our dynamic team. Do you love working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving? Are you able to use creativity to help solve problems that dont have clear solutions? If so, then we think you will love working with us.
The strategy behind the game.
Were growing rapidly and are searching for a Product Experience CX Specialist to join the Customer Experience Community team. When you join our team, you will use a combination of data metric analysis, stakeholder inputs, and industry instinct to identify new opportunities to improve the customer experience. Through the pursuit of these new opportunities and efficiencies, youll help us solve customer problems before they even occur. Sound good to you? If so, then we think youll love it here.
What youll do as a Product Experience CX Specialist:
- Collaborate with Product, Operations, and Analytics partners across the business to develop business cases for customer experience volume deflection.
- Continuously monitor and update roadmap priorities and metric-driven successes.
- Measure the performance of each PQI initiative launched, inclusive of KPI metrics.
- Understand and embrace the types of interactions DraftKings customer experience agents have with our customers, as well as their expectations.
- Develop metric-filled business cases to sell actionable change to stakeholders.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 3+ years of e-commerce product analytics experience.
- a Bachelors degree in a field that relates to product management, data analysis, business, or a related field.
- A proven track record of driving cross-functional projects from inception to completion.
- Prior experience writing or editing SQL / Snowflake queries.
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a team environment to achieve a common goal.
- Knowledge of the daily fantasy and sports betting customer experience a plus.
- Prior experience with ZenDesk a plus.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.