Customer Implementation Specialist
Everbridge seeks a well-organized multi-tasker with proficient communication and technical skills to serve as the primary liaison to new clients, responsible for analyzing client needs and applying Everbridge software products to meet those needs. The Customer Implementation Specialist is expected to work with new customers to implement Everbridge software to accelerate their time to value, ultimately leading to contract renewals and growth revenue opportunities.
This exciting role will be a member of a new customer transition “tiger team” responsible for the swift transition of acquired/merged customers over to the Everbridge platform. This role will focus on converting acquired customers to our products, which requires a proven track record of both technical and customer/project management skills.
The ideal candidate will have excellent oral and written communications skills and high attention to detail. A basic understanding of internet technologies is a must. You will work closely with clients, Account Managers, Training, and other Operations and Product Development teams. We seek an extremely energetic, positive candidate who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
About the Team
- The Everbridge implementation team works closely with customers though a structured process to build accounts, provision product features, and deliver best-practice consulting for use of the software within the customer's given industry and organization. Team members are all seasoned professionals, with 4-10 years of experience in software implementation projects, customer onboarding, emergency services, data analysis, training, and mentoring. The team routinely engages with Product Management, Sales Engineering, Professional Services, Support, Operations and Development.
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here.
- Meet the Everbridge team here.
- Provide professional implementation and support services to clients, ensuring smooth, well-coordinated implementations.
- Perform new client set up and configuration.
- Follow established implementation processes and implementation guidelines for new clients or new services to existing clients. Help create new processes for new products.
- Effectively and efficiently train new clients to use the application.
- Provide support services, develop solutions, and educate clients in the various stages of the product implementation cycle.
- Document all client calls, emails and any other communication and enter the information into the Client Care CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Proactively communicate to clients about improvements in utilization of products and services; attempt to minimize future support.
- Ensure proper and consistent communication of status to the client.
- Review and understand client use cases to understand the client’s business, successfully integrating client needs with product offerings and solutions.
- Act as the client’s technical advocate within the company.
- Occasional after hours and weekend availability to support on-call schedule during significant events (such as hurricanes).
- Follow established escalation protocol and seek advice or assistance from the Implementation Manager as required during difficult client situations. Work in conjunction with Everbridge client support colleagues to ensure effective resolution of technical issues encountered during implementations.
- Travel occasionally to support implementations that require on-site support and on-site training.
- Recognize and identify potential areas where existing implementation policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, particularly to facilitate company growth and product expansion.
- Mentor team members.
- 4 - 5 years applicable work experience, 2 years of which were in a state/local government setting
- BA/BS (Expertise in crisis management, or one of the following industries is a plus: Healthcare, state & local government, Energy or Higher Education)
- Proficient in MS Office Suites, including Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Familiarity with set up of web-based applications and defining user requirements a definite plus
- Basic project management knowledge and experience
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and explain technical information
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple, implementations, and technical issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire and ability to work with, manage, and satisfy clients
- Highly motivated and flexible
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet project deadlines
- Bi-lingual candidates preferred