The Grommet is looking to grow it's Customer Experience Team. We have both direct employment and temporary/seasonal positions available. As Customer Experience Team (CET) Specialist you will assist The Grommet's customers through their purchase journey; answering questions, solving problems, using our technology and human empathy to build customer trust and loyalty.
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone with excellent communication skills and who is proactive, detail oriented, able to multitask, and quick to learn. We empower our Customer Service Team to delight our customers at every touchpoint - phone, email, social media, and sms so that every interaction is a positive one.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer inquiries while building a relationship with the customer
- Provide assistance with placing orders
- Provide assistance to customers with pre-order questions: product inquiries, promotions, website navigation, print catalog inquiries, etc...
- Provide assistance with customer issues such as delivery status, returns, replacements, refunds, backorders, and other issues that may arise in the order fulfillment process
- Navigate multiple software applications and technologies
- Demonstrate conflict management and problem solving skills
- Meet targets for customer satisfaction, efficiency, and issue resolution metrics
Skills and Experience Requirements
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to think analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passion for helping others
- A successful track record working in a high-volume environment
- Comfort with technology - software, systems, platforms
- Familiarity with ZenDesk a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent customer-facing work experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable engaging with customers over the phone
- Ability to work a schedule that may include at least one weekend day or evenings
- Regular and reliable attendance
Some of the Good Stuff
- Work Environment: Were a fun, growing e-commerce company. Dress the way you feel comfortable. Located a five-minute walk from Davis Square. Free coffee and snacks!
- Fun and Fast-Paced: You must be comfortable with an energetic, fast-paced environment. (Were a growing startup.) Our team is full of creative, driven people with unique vision and we like working here. Were building a disruptive product launch platform and were dedicated to making The Grommet a success.
- Discounts: We offer discounts on hundreds of the products on our site. Sometimes, we even have free giveaways! Its perfect for gift giving.
- Competitive salary, great benefits, and yearly bonus incentive plan based on performance
- Culture of Mentorship and Learning: Youll get exposure to Bostons startup industry and the chance to learn from people on our team and from the industry. We host frequent information and expertise sharing events (formal and informal) at work and give team members the chance to go to out-of-office events, too.
Your cover letter is your chance to stand out and help us get to know you! Please note that resumes submitted without cover letters will not be reviewed. In your cover letter, please tell us about yourself by answering these questions:
- How did you hear about us?
- Why you are good fit for this position?
- What is your ideal career path over the next few years?
More Jobs From