We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Contribute to a game-changing team.
As a Quality Assurance Associate, you will be part of the Customer Experience Quality Team and will be responsible for performing quality monitoring of interactions between DraftKings customers and our DraftKings Player Advocates. You will identify strengths and opportunities for improvement to deliver world-class service.
What youll do as a Quality Assurance Associate:
- Perform quality evaluations of the various DK communication channels (Email-Chat-Social) according to a defined measurement process.
- Participate in calibration sessions to ensure objectivity in the evaluation process.
- Aggregate and report quality data on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Make recommendations for enhancing customer interactions via coaching or process improvement.
- Update or document processes and procedures, as needed.
- Serve as a CX team business partner with other DK operational units.
- Demonstrate understanding of DraftKings product and operational policies and procedures.
What skills you will use:
- Prior contact center experience, preferably in a quality role.
- You must have great oral and written communication skills and be extremely detail-oriented, organized, and proactive.
- Bachelors degree in business management, sport management or related field.
- Passion for data and technical knowledge growth with ability to analyze high-level results, research trends, and determine root cause of performance trends.
- Ability to be objective and influential in developing others and improving the customer experience.
- You must be passionate about promoting and representing the DraftKings brand.
- Competence with Zendesk (or other ticketing processor systems) and Microsoft Office product suite.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.