The goal of the CXO (Customer Outreach) Program is to ensure that our employees are empowered and enabled to step away from the office and into the businesses of those who use Constant Contact. This work enables us to get to know not just about our customers, but actually understand them on a more personal level - creating connections and sharing that knowledge back with our teams so we can move faster & better in the future, and create the products that they need.
What youll do:
- Assistance with organization of various CXO initiatives such as:
- Monthly customer panel (identify appropriate customers, create internal materials/hype, technology testing, etc.)
- Customer visit prep (compile customer information, internal employee recruitment, etc.)
- Custom template creation
- CXO blog updates
- CXO/Product Feedback documentation
- Document customer feedback, insights, and requests and deliver to appropriate product teams in a variety of ways to advertise program & ensure engineers, developers and designers receive user insights
- Work with our analytics team to identify customers for potential visits and/or outreach
- Talk to our customers to learn more about their businesses and how they're using Constant Contact
Who you are:
- Familiarity with Google office products
- You have exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent time management & organization
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Interest in learning new systems/technology
- Excitement about helping our customers!
- Available from September to December 2021
Why youll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until June 2021.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.