Customer Experience Intern
Join the awesome team at Constant Contact, an Endurance International Group company, as a Customer Experience Intern. Constant Contact provides small businesses with the necessary tools to build their online presence.
This Customer Experience Internship will have a direct impact on Constant Contacts sales and support team and their efforts to ensure an outstanding experience for our customers.
What Youll do:
- Partner with Sales Representatives in daily and weekly activities, including creation of prospecting plans, developing client relationships, and retaining existing accounts.
- Assist with additional support channels such as chat and email based on business need.
- Educate customers on products and services to enhance their online marketing strategy and to drive customer engagement and in order to make our customers more successful.
- Help drive cross sell efforts within Support by assisting with contests, challenges and pilot programs
- Help drive quality and process improvement through call listening of live agent calls and virtual assistant customer interactions
- Report creation and data analysis in support of these specific tasks
- Majoring in Marketing, Sales or Business Operations
- Coachable, flexible and self-motivated. You can hit the ground running, and your drive to succeed is off the charts!
- Intrigued by sales and happy at the thought of supporting customers all day, every day.
- Able to understand numbers and trends and able to develop action plans.
- An excellent communicator -- clear, professional, and courteous over a variety of mediums.
- Able to think on your feet -- it isnt just something youre good at, its something you love. When faced with new challenges, failure simply isnt an option.
Why You Care:
We combine a high-energy, fast paced and ever changing environment with the feeling of being a part of a family. Simply put, were awesome, we have fun doing what we do, and we love winning.
Do we work hard? You bet. Were here to help our customers grow their own businesses using our products, and we take that mission seriously.
Do we have fun? Oh yeah. Even though we take what we do seriously, we have a great time doing it. We have a high energy and casual work environment. We come in every day with the goal of crushing our numbers and having fun while doing it.
Were going to onboard and train you on our sales and support process. Not only will you learn the process here and be successful, but you can build off of this process as you move along in your career. This is a great place to start and build your sales arsenal!