Customer Experience Insights Manager
SimpliSafes business was built on experimentation. Today were the fastest growing home security company in the country, protecting over three million Americans. And we got there by testing: testing everything and testing constantly. Were looking for a Customer Experience Insights Manager to help take our experimentation to the next level through a deeper understanding of our customers and their buying experience.
In this role, you will produce insights from site-intercept surveys, voice of customer feedback, reviews, sales calls, session replays, heatmaps and competitive heuristic audits. Your focus will be on gaining a clearer understanding of customer intent, needs, objections and behaviors that directly lead to better hypotheses and help us understand the why behind experiment results. Youll work closely with team members in ecommerce, design and strategy to make sure that the learnings you produce are put into action.
- 2-5 years of experience in customer/consumer insights, UX research or a similar field
- Broad skillset across qualitative and quantitative techniques, with strong experience in survey writing, heuristic analysis and producing insights from unstructured qualitative data.
- Comfortable using Excel to manipulate, aggregate and synthesize raw data
- Entrepreneurial self-starter
- Strong ability to collaborate with multiple functional groups including marketers, designers and analysts
More Jobs From