Customer Engagement Specialist
The Predictive Index (PI) is a talent optimization platform that gives business leaders access to the people data they need to make objective hiring decisions, design great teams and culture, and reach their strategic business goals. PI has more than 7,000 customers across 142+ countries including Nissan, Citizens Bank, DocuSign, Subway, 47 Brand, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Omni Hotels.
PI is a scientific instrument that has undergone more than 500 validity studies. Our team takes greatpride in PIs power to improve and supercharge workplace relationships and cultureand were our ownbest case study! Youll be part of a mission that inspires you, and youll be surrounded by fun, smart,motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is better work, better world, and we take that to heart, especially when it comes to our own people.
The Customer Engagement Specialist is an entry role into the world of the customer. This role is focused on the customer and setting them up for success. You will be working closely with the Customer Success team to drive customer retention, adoption, expansion and customer satisfaction. You will be proactively engaging customers to help guide them through the full PI experience; driving product adoption and providing value-added information. This includes partnering with the Customer Success Managers to host customer kickoff calls, monitor feature adoption, aid with online training sessions and preparation, and ensure a frictionless renewal and upsell process for customers.
The Customer Engagement Specialist will own the documentation of customers pertinent information, and gathering the voice of the customer feedback. This role is ideal for an individual who has the ability to work as part of a cross-functional team; has a hunger for learning, and can manage the success of multiple customers simultaneously as well as has a passion for solving problems and driving to results.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work.We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. Better Work, Better World, starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
- Work closely with your Customer Success Managers to help renew, and strategically expand client accounts
- Focus on engaging customers with the purpose of proactive Retention and reducing customer churn through product adoption
- Recognize growth opportunities within client accounts, identify and qualify key decision makers, and set up engagement opportunities for your Customer Success Managers
- Work with a strong sense of urgency to meet and exceed daily/monthly KPIs and document all sales activity in Salesforce
- Engage non-active and past customers to help re-generate interest in PI solutions
- Participate and lead special internal projects to improve efficiencies and build process
- Relentlessly learn about the PI Platform, Talent Optimization and our clients, and their business needs
- Display a positive and empathetic attitude towards our customers
- 1+ years experience in a business role
- Bachelors degree
- Experience using a CRM is preferred.
- A bias towards action, getting feedback from others, measurement, and optimization
People most qualified for this role will be:
- Relationship driven help to identify strategic relationships with potential customers.
- Cross-functional at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic we have a vibrant team, energy is required.
- Hard working we are growing you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify.E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.