Office Tour Photos
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
IT has long been considered delinquent to the business world an active impediment to their success. We disagree wholeheartedly. Weve traveled the world listening to the stories of dozens of Mendix customers and we see leaders, innovators, Davids fighting their Goliath. Heroes to the business, driving impact and unheard-of value, making the impossible possible.
We think its time the myth of IT as an obstruction gets dispelled, and wed like your help doing it. Mendix has launched the Maker Movement, positing that regardless of background or skill, everyone is capable of contributing to software development, and this role will be a key contributor to telling the world of these customer stories.
As the Mendix Customer Content Marketing Manager, you will:
- Lead the creation of customer content: primarily blogs, interviews, written case studies, and social content
- Self-source customer stories your goal is to learn about the Mendix customer base, personas, and to help shout out their success from the mountaintops
- Assist in the project and pipeline management of longform customer content, including writeups, videos, and white papers
- Collaborate with Sales and Sales Enablement to uncover gaps in our customer content, then produce stories and training, in order to strengthen the overall impact of your work in sales cycles
- Develop a deep bench of stories that support key industries that Siemens does business with
- Build a strong internal network of customer knowledge, interfacing with Customer Success, Sales, and Expert Services
- Help build scalable program to enable regional marketers to contribute to customer story development
- Collaborate with the Mendix creative team, outside agencies, and freelance writers, when necessary, to complete content assets
- Maintain and keep up-to-date internal and external customer content libraries
- Ultimately, own your program Youre in charge of your content, holistically, from identifying stories, through to interviewing, publishing, measuring, and optimizing to drive results
- A demonstrated track record of success in B2B Technology content creation (Send us what youve got!)
- 3+ years experience in marketing content creation in the B2B technology space
- You know where to find the story you can have a short discussion with an internal stakeholder or customer and suggest how best to make that customer look like a rock star
- You love to network and work cross-functionally, and you know how to get things done
- Exceptional organizational skills you know how to make a plan, stick to it, report on your progress, and to hold your work partners accountable
- Belief in the Oxford Comma required
- BA/BS degree required
- Knowledge of Asana, Salesforce, and Wordpress preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.
More Jobs From