Office Tour Photos
The Customer Care mission: To reinforce the iZotope brand by providing a best-in-class support experience, to educate our customers through our interactions and content creation, and to advocate for improvements within the company using customer data and insights.
Under the direction of the Customer Care Team Leader our seasonal chat support agent will be the first line of contact for customers shopping at iZotope.com.
What you will be doing:
● Receiving and promptly responding to live chats about product and pricing inquiries.
● Providing live support for basic troubleshooting and authorization issues.
● Identifying and escalating website errors to the Customer Care Team Leader.
● Coordinating with other teams to prepare for product launches, campaigns, and new business requirements
Requirements of this role:
● Practical experience with the iZotope product line and working knowledge of Audio software and Plugins.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to handle difficult customer situations with empathy and professionalism
● Flexibility with schedule and occasional overtime when needed
● Real world experience with audio processing in recording, production, sound design, and post production is a plus.
To be successful as a Customer Care Team Member at iZotope:
Members of the Customer Care team at iZotope come from a diverse array of backgrounds and areas of expertise that combine to create a unique and highly effective team. The following qualities are shared by all team members:
● Positive attitude
● Strong discipline and work ethic
● Team mentality
● Unfailing integrity
● Passionate about advocating for customer needs.
● Showing empathy and understanding towards customers.
● Careful attention to detail
This position is a seasonal position located in our Cambridge, MA office. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
More Jobs From