Customer Care Associate
Come join our Customer Care Team.
Motus is looking for a people-oriented Customer Service professional to join the team as a Customer Care Associate. In this role, you will become an expert on Motus suite of products and provide support to our client administrators via phone, email, and web chat.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to kickstart your career in a high-growth Software-as-a-Service organization, work with a tight-knit team, and help make work-life better for customers across every industry and state.
Our ideal candidate has prior customer service experience, a positive and tenacious attitude, exemplary communication skills, and a collaborative, team-oriented spirit.
- Resolve and respond to customer requests and issues of varying complexity via phone and email efficiently and effectively.
- Delight client administrators with a positive, customer-centric approach to question and issue resolution
- Manage, capture and record all client cases, case updates and ongoing tasks in Salesforce.com.
- Process and perform quality control on driver maintenance and program requests and data-feeds
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to rest of team on recurring, custom tasks.
- Perform quality control on Monthly Reimbursement Reports
- Liaise with the Product, Member Services, and Enterprise Account Management teams as necessary to ensure proactive and timely resolution of end-user issues
- Serve as a flexible resource to the Member Services Team during high volume periods.
- Participate in the training of new team members
- Participate actively in team meetings and 1x1s with manager
Desired Skills and Characteristics
- Bachelors degree and 1-3 years of client support experience, preferably in a B2B, SaaS environment.
- Possess exemplary verbal and written communication skills via phone, email, in face-to-face situations and across entire client base and the Motus organization.
- Commitment to service excellence and ability to resolve client requests and issues within established service levels.
- Ability to positively articulate difficult concepts and methodologies to clients.
- Forward-thinker and persistent problem-solver.
- Positive, adaptable attitude and enthusiastic presence.
- Strong team player and commitment to get the job done, no matter how big or small.
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Project management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com service-cloud platform.
Motus, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
For companies with mobile workers that drive for business, we are the most accurate mileage reimbursement and tracking solution available.The way we see it mileage tracking and reimbursement dont need to be complicated.With an automated technology solution, companies gain visibility into their mobile workforce and accuracy in reimbursing every employee based on how much they drive and where they drive. The result? More time for employees to be productive in the field and sustainable cost savings for the business. You wouldnt reimburse someone for a client dinner without a receipt, so why should mileage be any different?
Compensation & Benefits:
Motus offers a competitive compensation package. Our company-wide comprehensive suite of benefits includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), unlimited vacation, time-off for volunteering, and more.