CVS Health is hiring for an exciting opportunity as a Customer Analytics Manager supporting our retail business segment. In this role, you will focus on leveraging loyalty data and managing a suite of business intelligence platforms tasked with growing our organizations understanding of our customers and their behavior within our CVS Pharmacy front store business. We are looking for a remarkable future leader to transform the way that our merchandising and supplier community utilize and integrate customer insights into every key decision by identifying, understanding, and elevating her needs using our best-in-class loyalty data.
The Customer Analytics Manager will need to wear many hats Analyst, Researcher, Educator, and Advocate for our organization finding new, innovative, and exciting ways to bring our customer to life in exceptionally meaningful ways for our leadership and key stakeholders.
You will work closely alongside a team of analysts and data scientists charged with uncovering actionable customer insights and be accountable for the development and execution of complex customer analysis, profiling, and segmentation efforts all geared towards increasing the Customer IQ of our merchants and our supplier partners to drive profitable growth for our front store retail business.
You will accomplish this through:
- Scoping, planning, and managing quantitative analyses that will yield critical answers to the questions at hand or providing feedback to a junior team member on the analysis he/shes working through
- Developing a story and accompanying deck that concisely summarizes findings across several initiatives and creates specific recommendations for the executive management team
- Constructing simple-to-complex SQL statements to mine data out of an extremely robust Teradata data warehouse to be used and transformed in subsequent analysis.
- Developing and maintaining our internal and external facing analytics platform, and providing guidance and consultation to the merchants, analysts, and shopper marketers who use it
- Assisting with the negotiation and administration of CPG and supplier contracts
- Training CVS and CPG partners on a wide variety of business intelligence tools teaching them to become subject matter experts and super users
- Managing our ExtraCare Insights Portal
This role is based in Woonsocket, RI and has flexibility to be remote.
*2+ years of experience in a role that involves strategic problem solving, analytics, content development, or storytelling using big data
*1+ years of experience with SQL (beginner-to-intermediate required)
*Exceptionally proficient with PowerPoint and Excel
*The ability to communicate effectively and succinctly with a diverse range of stakeholders, both verbally and on paper, and with all levels of an organization
*The ability to foster effective working relationships with and persuade diverse business leaders based on fact and reason, with an emphasis on achieve tangible and meaningful long term results
* Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Tableau
*A highly developed ability to manage, develop, and mentor more junior team members to successfully evaluate complex business opportunities
*Experience using programming other than SQL to mine, extract, and model data (VBA, R, Python, etc.)
* Experience using transactional data to profile customers and develop customer segments
* Experience managing and developing business intelligence tools and platforms
*1+ years of experience negotiating contracts
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience using big data to identify, compose, and articulate actionable customer insights
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
More Jobs From