At HealthEdge, we have a unique opportunity to help revolutionize the health care payer/provider industry. As a member of our executive leadership team, you will take the lead to ensure we achieve our vision by leveraging technology that rapidly evolves to meet changing customer expectations. Your entrepreneurial and systems approach will equip HealthEdge to scale our tech solutions effectively. You are an executive, a cross functional leader, a product and tech strategist with a strong engineering background. You understand broad technology trends, are able to align innovation with business goals and help HealthEdge solidify its competitive advantage through technology. You will bring respected technical credibility and lead decisively while also empowering your team members with the right degree of autonomy to solve problems with their specialized skills. You will help teams build momentum around proposed solutions and directions. As a technology leader, you demonstrate the ability to think strategically, drive results, build a high-performing team, and inspire the business to achieve and exceed its goals.
What you will do:
- Lead the full lifecycle of strategic technology initiatives and provide overall technical guidance in support of developing, publishing, and evangelizing the architecture maturity of GuidingCare and related technologies
- Establish the product and technology vision and influence all aspects of the company’s technology development
- Evangelize product innovation with customers, industry associations, partners, and vendors to assemble a broad base of support and enthusiasm in the market for our platform and services
- Direct the publication of the architecture strategy which connects the enterprise application, data strategy, and growing customer requirements into a unified vision and execution plan
- Create thought leadership opportunities and proactively lead technical conversations, including architecture design, architecture governance, and site reliability engineering practices within the organization
- Develop the long-term strategy for the technology platform and translate that into an achievable roadmap
- Deliver world-class technology solutions leading a team of more than 400 talented team members in India and the United States.
- Collaborate closely with CEO, COO, & executive leadership team for ongoing strategic development initiatives, budgeting, and product profitability metrics
- Work in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as Professional Services, Customer Success, Support, Sales & Marketing, as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness
- Design department wide processes and procedures to optimize the use of resources and meet the company’s goals and initiatives
- Shape and drive creative solutions while keeping up to date on technology trends
- Maintain security and compliance standards for the environments that support millions of customers on our platform
- Take ownership of the management of project prioritization, progress, and workload management across Cloud and Data Engineering staff to ensure on-time delivery
- Leverage the elasticity of the cloud in close collaboration with platform engineering, ensure frameworks and standards are executed to develop, deploy and support software that allows the entire organization to go faster in solution deployment
- Ensure that technological resources meet the company’s short- and long-term needs
- Advocate for and communicate HealthEdge’s technology capabilities, internally and externally, to the leadership team, Board of Directors, and partners
- Attract and retain top-tier talent while leading and managing an engaged engineering and IT team
- Requires awareness of audit and compliance related issues in a HIPAA-compliant, HITRUST environment
- Demonstrated experience injecting security hardening and best practices into existing and new projects that follow DevOps practices
- Mastery of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines, including digital transformation and conversion to service-oriented architectures at large scale
- Experience in Cloud and Data Management Engineering, engineering solutions for Data Management
- Solid understanding of data security and privacy technologies
- Proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute strategies, and track and measure results
- Create a clear plan for talent development in the technical career fields
What you bring:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field with at least 15 years’ experience in software/product development. Advanced degree is a plus.
- A minimum of eight years management and strategic experience leading onshore and offshore teams in the delivery of software products
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in Infrastructure product development and infrastructure technology development and service delivery
- At least 8 years of experience in Data Governance Management preferably in a Cloud Environment
- At least 8 years of experience in DevOps or DevSecOps roles
- At least 8 years of experience Public Cloud/Private Cloud/SaaS implementation experience
- At least 5 years of experience in data mart design, ETL governance, and enterprise data warehouse delivery
- Healthcare industry experience in a technology or product development capacity required
- Track record of delivering market-leading technology solutions in an enterprise healthcare setting.
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively
- Strong writing and presentation skills
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The tasks will generally be performed in a typical office environment.
While Altruista Health is located in Reston, VA, you may live anywhere in the U.S., but you must be willing to travel to the client location, when travel resumes according to regulations, on a regular basis.