iRobot is looking for a CRM Specialist to support personalization and email projects and serve as a key player in our global digital transformation. The ideal candidate is detail oriented with a knack for communication and collaboration. He/she is intellectually curious and is an analytical thinker. The CRM Specialist is highly collaborative in order to work closely with individuals across the entire global enterprise, as well as with our technology partners and vendors.
- Manages the day-to-day project workflow for Personalization & Email initiatives
- Creates, coordinates, and maintains project timelines and schedules
- Communicates project schedule, requirements, and status to colleagues and stakeholders
- Responsible for creating and sharing meeting agendas, as well as the distribution of follow-up notes and action items
- Enable service platform business users to perform tasks more efficiently by providing training and creating documentation of new and existing processes and enhancements, provide ad-hoc support as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate efficiently with cross-functional teams across the globe
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, very detail-oriented, and mission-accomplish focused.
- Knowledge of digital project management software and tools (e.g., Basecamp, Jira) a plus.
- Previous experience with agile methodology a plus.
Qualifications (Education & Experience)
- Bachelors degree in marketing or related field.
- 1 3 years of experience as a project specialist/ manager, focus on email a plus
More Jobs From