Office Tour Photos
Senior Manager, Email Marketing
EF Go Ahead Tours (a division of EF Education First)
Cambridge, MA, United States
At EF Go Ahead Tours we believe youre never too old to be a student of the world. For over 25 years we have guided individuals across the globe through carefully crafted group travel. Our travelers range from young professionals to retirees, solo travelers to entire families, travel enthusiasts to those stepping off their first flight. We believe that the best way to learn about the world is to experience it. Every day we come to work hoping to help as many people as possible, do just that.
About the role:
We are looking for an ambitious, technical and results-driven marketer to take our customer communications to the next level. As the Senior Manager*/Manager*, Email Marketing at EF Go Ahead Tours, you will have an integral role in shaping and building an integrated CRM strategy that not only inspires and delights, but also delivers on growth goals.
Leveraging a deep understanding of email marketing, segmentation, personalization, analytics, and marketing software you will take the lead in constructing integrated lifecycle programs that drive increased engagement and purchases across all cohorts. A clean, organized database is your best friend and secret weapon. You are passionate about delivering the right message, to the right person, at the right time, and will champion this mindset across the business.
As a world-traveler yourself, you see the magic of diving into a new experience and want to build that same understanding in our customers. Your contribution will help inspire adults of all ages to sign up for life-changing travel experiences across the globe.
- Use data and customer insights to build and execute a cross-channel CRM roadmap (email, print, phone) that engages customers with personalized messages for their lifecycle stage
- Develop and test customer segmentation, content, and triggered based programs to increase conversion and customer lifetime value
- Identify opportunities for new and enhanced automations
- Maintain customer database health, integrity and performance
- Collaborate with Analytics to build optimal systems that enhance personalization efforts
- Build comprehensive KPI reporting to inform the business of what is happening and ways to optimize
- Collaborate with creative team on design, copy and email messaging; become a brand champion across all communications
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business (i.e. Analytics, Technology, Creative, Sales, Operations, Customer Service, etc.) to implement, optimize and iterate on our marketing efforts
- Supervise and mentor two direct reports
- At least 5+ years hands-on experience in direct marketing/CRM/email marketing
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Journey builder and Exact Target is paramount
- Deep understanding of email principles (design, build, and deliverability) and email best practices (A/B testing, dynamic content, campaign automation, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in HTML/ CSS, email coding principles, Excel, Tableau, and running SQL query database
- Demonstrable background in developing CRM platform structure and architecture
- Killer campaign management, brief writing skills, and ability to manage creative feedback a must
- Strong attention to detail (nothing gets past you!) coupled with an acute strategic business sense that understands the larger picture
- The power to execute independently while successfully influencing others across the organization
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
*Title of Senior Manager or Manager, along with salary, will reflect prior work experience. We are open to consider both for this opportunity.
Lets Talk Perks (and this is just the abbreviated list)
- All expenses paid international travel
- Stellar health/dental/vision plan
- Up to $1,500 a year for professional development/continued education
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year, 4 weeks thereafter
- Charitable matching
- Free in-house language classes
- Frequent company and team outings
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
More Jobs From