CRM Manager, Viator
CRM Manager, Viator
Who we are:
TripAdvisor is the worlds largest online travel site, visited by 390 million travellers each month, and our business TripAdvisor Experiences (including Viator) is one of the fastest growing key areas not just for TripAdvisor, but across the travel industry. We provide the experiences that help travellers create unforgettable memories and make the most of their trips, from champagne brunch on top the Eiffel Tower to cage diving with sharks in Hawaii. TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a start-up, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. You will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most progressive companies in the digital space. Were looking for a talented and experienced CRM manager to own and develop CRM programs for Viator.
About the Role
Your primary responsibilities will be to drive the development and enhancement of Viator CRM campaigns & programs (email and push) focused on generating traveler demand and engagement, improving conversion and repeat rates. You will be responsible for end-to-end delivery, from strategy development, to capturing business requirements, to planning, delivery, and evaluation of performance against KPIs. You will collaborate with key stakeholders in Marketing, Analytics, Content, Copy, Design, Product, Coding and Engineering. This is a fantastic opportunity for a technically-minded CRM manager to further develop their skills whilst creating engaging experiences that delight our travelers and drive exponential business growth.
What youll get
Youll be surrounded by a leading team of digital experts who will support your development within a fast-paced business environment. Working alongside seasoned CRM professionals, you will report to the Senior CRM Manager and have frequent exposure to the senior leadership in the organisation.
Youll get experience of working across the entire company by building partnerships with key stakeholders (Customer Service, Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Product and Engineering functions).
What You'll Do
This is a pivotal role, which requires end-to-end delivery from capturing business requirements through to planning, product delivery, and evaluation of performance against KPIs.
You will be highly motivated and excel at managing multiple projects simultaneously to test and execute immediate change.
Responsibilities will include, but not be restricted to:
- Responsible for planning, developing, and implementing demand generation strategies (email and push) to drive user engagement and improve conversion and repeat rates
- Take ownership of the end to end CRM lifecycle of Viator travellers
- Translate business goals into accurate delivery requirements, including but not limited to: specifying required data, segmentation & targeting logic, and dynamic content requirements
- Work cross functionality with product, engineering, coding, copy, business development, design, analytics, and other teams outside of CRM, to deliver programs and initiatives
- Articulate and present data analyses and learnings effectively to the team and to key stakeholders
- Serve as the CRM expert for Viator to drive smooth execution and optimization
- Develop innovative and efficient solutions to grow function, collaborating with cross functional teams to deliver
What We Seek
- 4+ years experience relevant ecommerce / email marketing experience with a proven history of developing high quality digital user experiences
- Experience working directly with Coding and Engineering teams to drive technical projects
- Exceptional project management and organization skills, with a keen eye for detail, requiring minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills that enable you to engage with senior leaders and internal stakeholders
- Results-driven marketer with proven quantitative and analytical skills; should be extremely comfortable with Excel (functions, pivots, etc.).
- Creative problem-solving skills with focus on efficient execution while balancing big-picture thinking
- Eye for user flow & visual design
- Proactive & independent, always looking for ways to take initiative and improve existing programs/processes
- Meticulous attention to detail with a clear, methodological approach to problem solving
- Passion for CRM and user engagement
- Strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit