As the CRM Manager, you will work in a dynamic IT organization managing and supporting iRobots Customer Care CRM platform. Working closely with your business stakeholders, you will help to define, design and deliver mission critical business applications and services. You will help to build and manage a growing team of CRM administrators, developers and analysts. Reporting to the Director of Enterprise Applications and Data Services, you will help define and support iRobots CRM function and expand its capabilities to service a growing and diverse business user community.
- Build, Lead and Manage iRobots CRM technology platform and team consisting of CRM administrators, developers and analysts
- Operational management of iRobots CRM platform, identifying actionable improvements and optimizations to support growing complexity and demand
- Proactively meet with key business stakeholders to help define, design and deliver business-driven CRM capabilities, reporting and analytics
- Hands-on approach to user community CRM training, support and problem/resolution management
- Manage and participate in large, complex projects from start to finish, complying with our internal PMO (Project Management Office) process.
- Monitor, triage and assign CRM work requests captured through IT service desk, Kanban boards, Slack, and other user community interfaces
- Document iRobots CRM platform standards, policies and procedures for the IT group and for our internal customers, including CRM topology, current and future-state roadmaps
- Represent iRobots CRM platform on all applicable internal boards and committees, eg. Change Advisory Board, Technology Review Board, Customer Care Advisory, etc.
- Education: BS/BA in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience: total of 8+ years business experience with at least 5 years in CRM design, implementation, modification and support for a global user community.
- 3 years technology operational experience managing CRM technologies and leading CRM teams.
- Expert-level experience with Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow) and or Salesforce Service Cloud technologies, CRM development process, Omni-channel contact technologies, related security and administration best practices
- Demonstrated understanding of Customer Support process including Case Management, Routing, Knowledge Management, Contact and Role Management, Workflow and Automation
- Broad conceptual knowledge and understanding of information technologies and methodologies, software development processes, project management techniques, and IT operational disciplines of run and maintain.
- Ability to work collaboratively across the organization: interpret user requirements, identify the root cause, research possible solutions, identify most feasible solutions
- Proven track record in building, sustaining and navigating stakeholder relationships in and outside the organization
- Ability to lead, influence, coach and develop peers on project teams so that project goals are achieved, top talent retained employing fact-based decision making and effective approaches to conflict resolution
- Must be able to work creatively, calmly, flexibly and under tight deadlines in order to respond quickly and positively to shifting/multiple demands and opportunities
- Attention to detail, and ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, able to inspire a team, work independently as well as with others in a matrix environment
- Up to 10% international travel
More Jobs From