As a Senior Data Steward you will be part of the Sales & Marketing Analytics team to architect and implement a data management framework across the Go-to-Market organization. You will manage governed data within the business unit, while ensuring the highest level of data quality, consistency, accuracy, and reliability through policies, standards, and procedures. You will also be responsible for understanding data usage, standards, and quality for critical data elements.
In this role, you will work closely with the business stakeholders, Analytics leads, and Salesforce development teams to review/define data requirements, prioritize and drive data initiatives across multiple systems, manage and govern data to facilitate key metrics reporting, and maintain/manage the data quality.
What Youll Do
- Support the business in understanding the CRM data strategy, roadmap, and policies to align their projects and strategies
- Serve as a primary point of escalation within the sales and marketing organizations to resolve data quality issues
- Partner with IT to drive changes to Salesforce data management and reporting, as per our defined IT processes
- Implement procedures, deploy tools, and use the latest techniques to drive consistent and high quality data management, specifically in Salesforce
- Manage account hierarchies in Salesforce
- Serve as a key liaison with external data enrichment vendors for ongoing data enhancement and augmentation efforts
What Youll Bring
- 5+ years of proven experience in CRM data quality, data stewardship, and data governance
- Deep data management and Salesforce experience; Salesforce Admin Certificate a bonus
- Familiar with sales business processes
- Excellent data and problem solving skills, structured analytical thinker, able to understand reporting and operational requires and translate into data architecture and management processes
- Highly knowledgeable on best practice data management practices, processes, and techniques
- Excellent team and operational leadership skills, with excellent interpersonal, collaboration and partnering skills
Why you should join us
Carbon Black is a leader in endpoint security dedicated to keeping the world safe from cyberattacks. With more than 5,000 customersincluding 34 of the Fortune 100the opportunities here are massive and exciting.
With 1,200+ employees, offices across the world, and the best-of-the-best tools for collaboration from anywhere, now is an ideal time to become part of the CB Team. See where you fit best at Lifeatcb.carbonblack.com.
Carbon Black, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.
More Jobs From