Creative Services Director
The Creative Department is looking to hire a Creative Services Director. This person will act as the project director and central communicator between the Creative team and other departments in and outside of marketing. The focus will be using a data-driven approach to generate solutions that produce results and create efficiencies for the organization.
As the company continues to grow, we need more efficient ways to track all of the work, understand time management, and resource appropriately for the future. This position will work closely with Creative Team, Content, Programs, Product, Sales and external agencies, vendors and more.
Reporting to: VP, Creative Services & Corporate Marketing
Location: Framingham, MA
What You will be Doing:
- Directing and building a team of Traffic Managers
- Provide large scale view of projects in progress, upcoming projects and prioritization to better understand workflow and resource needs
- Manage and coordinating budgets in cooperation with the Marketing Operations team
- Overseeing Creative resources of all active projects through our various departments
- Represent the Creative team and collaborate with Marketing Operations to review and recommend cohesive best practices for operating
- Constantly reviewing and updating workflows and technologies to streamline work
- Review industry trends, articles and stay attuned to award opportunities and best practices for the department
- Recommending and driving better tracking processes to validate ROI and successes
Owns resource planning for the internal agency, including:
- Resource Recommendations
- Identification of road blocks
- Identification of dependencies and deficiencies
- Recommending next steps
- Forecasting and planning for future state
- Troubleshooting issues that could slow down projects
- Providing analysis to ensure the project stays within brand standards
- Strategic Project Manager for ‘New Highly Creative’ requests, working closely with Creative Directors, Art Directors, Visual & Production Designers, and cross-functional marketing teams.
- Strategic management and oversight of ‘Major Adaption’ requests, working closely with VP of Creative and Corporate Marketing.
The Skills You Will Bring:
- 10+ years' experience (agency experience ideal)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent collaborator and team player
- Finesse delicate client relationships while driving the internal agency to produce its best results
The Director must develop an understanding of:
- The clients' business models
- The marketplace and factors affecting sales
- Advertising techniques from creative, research and media
- Able to handle the stress of multiple high-pressure deadlines
- Strong cross-functional management experience
- Ability to use (not design in) Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Experience managing budgets
- Superior communication and collaboration skills
- High attention to detail with a passion for enhancing current processes and creating sophisticated best practices to create a high performing team that works smart
- Ability to motivate and inspire the team
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
- Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.