Wayfair is seeking a full-time, Contract Creative Operations Manager to work alongside our internal Creative Agency, as well as our Marketing and Brand partners, for 3 months (remote okay) as a contractor. This person will be responsible for strategic stakeholder relationships with our largest channels, managing creative projects from inception to delivery, and driving continuous improvement within the Creative Group against our established KPIs.
Wayfairs in-house Creative Agency operates on 2-4 week sprints following an Agile-lite methodology, with the vast majority of creative requests managed through a Jira-based workflow system. Creative Operations owns sprint planning and stakeholder management, ensuring that projects are delivered on-time, on brief and on budget.
The Creative Operations team serves as the business owner of our Creative Group. This team drives the long-term strategy, scaling and day-to-day workflow for our diverse set of brands. With hundreds of initiatives a month spanning all mediums, channels and disciplines, we are the driving force enabling our Creative talent to efficiently and effectively bring our brands to life with eye-catching visuals, strong messaging, and engaging storytelling
What Youll Do
- Assist with the management and planning of bi-weekly sprints for the Creative team
- Support management of high priority creative projects and initiatives
- Conduct creative prioritization in close collaboration with our Marketing, Brand and other business stakeholders
- Establish and enhance SOPs for Ops, Creative and Marketing teams to inform cross-functional collaboration
- Report on Creative Group KPIs to identify trends and opportunities for ongoing improvement
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of operations management experience
- Marketing or creative strategy experience a plus, but not required
- Strong administrative, organization, managerial and communication skills
- Analytical ability necessary to gather and interpret data, and develop, recommend and implement solutions
- Able to work collaboratively across functions and synthesize multiple points of view into a streamlined action plan; able to effectively drive results in a fast-paced and rapidly growing company
- Senior presence with thoughtful, articulate communication style; adept at communicating up and down and at pivoting approach depending on the audiences needs
- Familiarity with Google Suite a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.