Creative Director, Product Marketing & Ecommerce
Are you obsessed with all things design? Should your problem-solving prowess and elegant creativity be patented? Can you leave ego at the door and thrive being both manager and designer? Globoforce just might have your dream job! We’re seeking an entrepreneurial Creative Director who can conceive and implement visual solutions with a focus on the PRODUCT, ECOMM, PRE-SALE, CUSTOMER across all mediums and channels. To design and scale the future of Globoforce through creative innovations across the organization. To help us build a world-class design and creative in-house agency to produce work that solves the problem, meets critical business objectives and exceeds expectations.
Reporting to: Vice President, Creative Services and Corporate Marketing
Location: Framingham, MA
What You will be Doing:
- Be the keeper of a brand of an assigned business unit: PRODUCT, ECOMM, PRE-SALE, CUSTOMER.
- Create brand(s) consistency to grow and scale. Makes big decisions, especially when it comes time to steer the brand in a new direction.
- Nurture the team’s talent and steer its’ design philosophy, scaling to best in-class-design team of subject matter experts.
- Manage overall budget scoping, planning, and oversight of business unit.
- Responsible for overseeing more tactical matters, keeping an eye on the creative process inside the Creative team. Monitoring project traffic to ensure workload is prioritized, on-time, and on-budget.
- Strategically developing project concepts, highly involved in the early phases of the project by clearly articulating, inspiring and directing team members to partner and execute.
- Present cohesive and persuasive rationales for approaches that demonstrate a clear understanding of goals and our target market, while selling ideas to clients.
- Work directly with a cross-functional team, ensuring that work is completed on time and that final products meet the expectations of clients.
- Effectively manage up to report on progress, innovations, team growth and synergies with other Creative leads.
PRODUCT, ECOMM, PRE-SALE, CUSTOMER Focus Areas:
- Effectively manage creative strategies and establish design principles and sophisticated processes for your given business unit.
- Create and define a brand experience that is unique and stands out from the competition.
- Use design to solve real-world problems and deliver results that’ll impact company-wide goals.
- Lead design discovery on our overall style guide and personas.
- Ensure each project has the specific financial and personnel resources it requires to be successful.
- Lead sales initiatives, engaging sales enablement experiences and pre-sale opportunities, taking to a new level.
- Support Customer and Product marketing with fresh ideas and design solutions to educate the market on Globoforce differentiators.
- Support efforts to educate market about the category and our product suite through rapid prototyping, brand alignment, and break-through visual language.
- Elevate the Ecommerce marketing presence for customers and prospects.
The Skills You Will Bring:
- 12+ years of experience of design experience with a focus on brand building, customer marketing design, product marketing design, ecommerce and retail design, corporate design work and strategy
- Experience inspiring and managing a team of Visual Designers and Art Directors a must; exceptional coaching skills
- Excellent Adobe Creative Cloud, PowerPoint and other industry software skills
- Quick and strategic designer, very hands-on with proven experience working with all design mediums (print/video/web/motion/environmental)
- Focused on results, understands selling techniques and strategies
- Understands product marketing and persona mapping
- Out-of-this-world project management skills
- Strategic thinking and super creative!
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Data-driven with a desire and understanding of metrics
- Excellent presentation skills
- Can translate business goals into actions
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong work ethic
- Agile worker, adaptable
- UX experience
- Environmental design and event experience
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Self-manage a variety of projects, deadlines, and (internal) clients
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and collaborate seamlessly with designers, marketers, coders, video, motion graphics, and copywriters.
- Can collaborate with sales leaders, product owners, and customer success leaders across the organization.
- Ability to think through objectives to produce solutions with the creative force of 10,000 design dynamos.
Pioneer of the WorkHuman movement, Globoforce makes work more human for millions of people and organizations worldwide. Today, Globoforce is the leading provider of human applications, including its award-winning Social Recognition solution. Through its WorkHuman Cloud suite of products, companies can strengthen employee performance and relationships between people and teams on a more positive, socially connected level – in tune with how work gets done today. Founded in 1999, the company is headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
- Globoforce is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.