TVision is the leader in TV performance metrics. We enable the media industry - brands, networks, and data partners alike - to reduce waste and drive greater marketing results.
We use cutting edge technology to measure what was once unmeasurable - how people really watch TV. Our core technology measures 'eyes on screen' attention, the single most accurate way to measure exposure to video content. Our solution offers critical insight into brands and agencies targeting audiences. We do this by providing a mission-critical dashboard and attention currency to our customers - some of the most well-known brands and networks globally.
Our growth and innovation have been recognized by The New York Times, Advertising Age, AdWeek, MediaPost, and Forbes.
As India Country Manager, you will be lead the whole business operation and commercial activities based in Mumbai.
TVision HQ will support you in terms of capital and product. You will be responsible for panel operations and business development. We understand that there are lots of difference between India and US markets. You will help us to identify the gap and localize our product to fit better with client needs in India. You will report directly to Yan Liu (CEO/Co-founder)
Your responsibilities would include:
- Developing and maintaining C-level business relationships with TV networks, agencies and industry organizations
- Recruiting, hiring and training a small and lean local team to provide operational support and customer service. Foster a culture based on TVision values
- Grow and expand our panel households in India by identifying new business and generating new opportunities
- Develop the strategy to grow into one of the biggest measurement companies in India and execute it
- Ensuring that the company is set up and operating under the correct law and regulations
- Working very closely with international stakeholders, which also include the panel operations and product team (based in the US)
- Managing the P&L of the company, and ensuring that all necessary targets are achieved within the deadlines
You are an entrepreneurial and high-energy leader who will put our brand on the map in India. You will be expected to launch and grow the business independently. We're a startup, so you should be eager to embrace many roles including ones you may have less experience with. Other qualities include:
- Excellent telephone presence
- Effective teamwork skills and inclination towards working as part of a team
- Experience with call tracking or customer support platforms
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adaptable and comfortable with changing requirements and a fast-paced startup environment
More Jobs From