Office Tour Photos
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
Grubhub is seeking an Attorney in the Boston office of LevelUp, a Grubhub subsidiary. In this role you will be responsible for managing, negotiating, drafting and overseeing a variety of complex and cutting-edge commercial and technology matters and agreements, as well as strategic partnerships. As part of the legal team, you will work closely across multiple company functions. You will ensure compliance with laws and regulations dealing with intellectual property, privacy and will work on PCI compliance.
The ideal candidate is a business-minded commercial attorney who understands business objectives and helps balance legal risks under tight deadlines. This person is also a creative problem-solver with a great attitude and great business judgment. We are looking for a team player who is collaborative and yet can work autonomously.
You Should Have
- JD degree with strong academic credentials
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience at a major law firm or in-house legal department with experience negotiating and drafting commercial agreements (in-house experience preferred but not required)
- Complex technology agreement experience
- Member in good standing of the Massachusetts state bar
- Excellent business judgment and ability to assess legal risk while also thinking strategically and providing practical advice
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow through on numerous projects simultaneously
- Exceptional communication, analytical and writing skills
- Ability and desire to work autonomously
- Excellent organizational skills; detail oriented
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@grubhub.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
More Jobs From