Counsel, Advertising and Brand
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world's leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
What you’ll do:
- Provide high level advice to Marketing and Product teams on creative assets and product enhancements including risk assessments on domestic and global campaigns and activations
- Coordinate claims substantiation process, including support for NAD/ASA (or similar) activities
- Provide legal review of packaging, website, social media and marketing collateral review for legal compliance (trademark, advertising claims, product labeling, required legal notices, etc.) providing guidance to internal clients
- Assist with legally-oriented brand protection efforts on a global basis, including coordinating market scans to identify improper use of copyright and trademark materials, managing product buys and other investigative details, coordinating cease and desist letters, and reviewing competitor marketing and collateral materials
- Draft, review, and negotiate a variety of agreements related to the operation of a consumer product business
- Provide legal advice on product compliance issues, including labeling, safety, record keeping, etc.
- Actively participate in special projects as needed
- Enthusiastic about learning new things and contributing to the growth of the department and the company as a whole.
- 4-10 years experience at a law firm or in-house, preferably a product technology company
- Knowledge of issues and business practices in advertising (including laws and regulations, including industry self-regulatory principles)
- Knowledge of trademark rights enforcement and licensing, software licensing, and media placement.
- JD required and admission to the MA bar (or eligible for MA authorized in-house counsel).