Were looking for a highly motivated and proactive individual to join our Legal team as Corporate Stock Administrator. We're looking for an equity professional focused on strong customer service, commitment to accuracy, and high-quality work who will support the ongoing administration of our fast-growing companys global equity programs. Our ideal candidate will also be willing to help support a broad range of legal, transactional, compliance and administrative matters, both in the US and globally. You will partner closely with cross-functional teams (including Legal, Finance and HR) and must possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Assist with day-to-day administration of the equity program and own the integrity and accuracy of the equity data in Equity Edge Online: process all activity including grants, exercises and share issuances.
- Routinely interact with cross-functional teams (HR, Payroll, Accounting, Audit) to provide relevant data and analysis for processing and compliance, including monthly and quarterly reconciliations.
- Create and implement efficient and scalable ongoing processes and checklists for international payroll colleagues, system automation and integrations for equity administration, reporting, global tax compliance and mobility.
- As the primary contact for employees, answer questions, educate and communicate plan terms and provisions, and work with the Legal Operations Manager to resolve employee issues or concerns.
- Provide support and expertise for various legal and regulatory compliance initiatives, including privacy compliance and corporate transactions.
- B.A. or B.S. degree.
- 5+ years of work experience in a corporate environment.
- 2-4 years of experience in stock administration, including experience supporting multinational companies with global operations.
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) designation preferred, or willingness to obtain sponsored certification.
- Advanced skills in Excel.
- A positive can-do attitude, good judgment, and the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Strong organizational and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Strong attention to detail, data integrity and accuracy.
- Willingness to take on additional projects as necessary.
3 reasons to become one of us:
People and team Inspiring each other rather than competing against each other is the approach motivating our team and our work.
World leading technology Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us.
International & local We are a diverse team of driven, honest and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe.
Transform your career with the leaders transforming the industry.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. Thats why many of the worlds largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.
More Jobs From