Casa Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASA) delivers converged broadband technology solutions that enable mobile, cable and fixed network service providers to meet the growing demand for gigabit bandwidth and services. Our suite of distributed and virtualized solutions for fixed and mobile 5G ultra-broadband networks are engineered for performance, flexibility and scale. Commercially deployed in over 70 countries, Casa serves more than 475 Tier 1 and regional service providers worldwide. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire a Senior Systems Engineer to join our growing team based at our corporate headquarters in Andover, MA, USA, located about 30 minutes north of Boston, MA.
The corporate Senior Systems Engineer will have significant impact as the technical voice of our customers ensuring the pre-sales development end of our product lifecycle management process is solid; customer requirements are developed and road mapped in Casa Systems’ products involving 4G/5G RAN solutions, service provider Wi-Fi, mobile packet core, security, and virtualization solutions for the mobile market segment within the North American region.
In this capacity, will be responsible for supporting customer trials, demonstrations, POCs, and third party IOT’s for our Ultra-broadband Wireless solutions encompassing Apex 4G/5G RAN products and solutions, and Axyom virtualization solutions in the small cell core and multi-access wireless core network segments. In addition, will have responsibility for supporting our Network Infrastructure-As-A-Service hosted cloud environment for verifying Casa solutions and evaluating emerging technologies including containerized software workloads.
This position requires extensive travel to support customer accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partners with our sales team to drive orders by providing innovative network solutions for new business.
- Leads prioritization of technical requirements and champions resolution of solution / product gaps internally.
- Conducts and drives lab testing for new products and business opportunities.
- Delivers value proposition, sales presentations, and competitive positioning.
- Willing and able to travel greater than 50% of worktime to meet the demands of our growing business.
- Creates and develops a proof of concept design, prototype, and deployment MOP documents.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Telecommunications.
- 7+ to 10 years of relevant experience in network engineering.
- Experience and technical knowledge with 3GPP LTE/LTE-A and NR standards, eNodeB and gNodeB products.
- Familiarity with NFV standards and ecosystem including vRAN and LTE/5G core network architectures.
- Advanced IP internetworking knowledge and troubleshooting. Strong Linux expertise.
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Able and willing to travel extensively.
- Able to pass pre-employment background check and drug test.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
Andover, Massachusetts, United States
More Jobs From