Office Tour Photos
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And were searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
The Recruiter/Senior Recruiter will play a key role in finding and bringing on A+ caliber talent that will allow us to continue delivering business solutions that WOW our clients and will help us perpetuate and evolve our amazing company culture. Being one of the fastest growing companies Headquartered in Chicago, with 400+ employees across 9 U.S. offices, this is no easy task! Key to success in this role will be to think creatively about finding candidates, bringing them through the recruiting process, and helping close the deal. The Recruiter will play an air traffic control role within our internal team. In other words, the person will interface directly with company (Geography and National Practice Leaders) to understand demand and then adjust hiring strategy and tactics accordingly. While we expect that the Senior Recruiter will source many candidates themselves, we also use a number of third party recruiting firms so managing those relationships will be key as well. Rightpoints recruiting team is responsible for hiring roles including .NET Developers, Mobile Developers, Visual Designers, User Experience Designers, Project Managers, Software Technologies and a variety of internal operations roles, just to name a few! Life is not dull here, to say the least. Get ready for a fast-paced, fun environment.
- Develop and execute enhanced sourcing strategies. This includes networking, leveraging LinkedIn, attending user groups, monitoring resumes on job boards, and evaluating/participating in career fairs, etc.
- Be a Rightpoint advocate in the agency and technology communities by attending industry and networking events
- Manage recruiting process: secure/manage 3rd party recruiters, work with internal staffing team , Geography Leads, and National Practice Leaders to understand on-going and project staffing needs and how to balance those with full-time and contract hires; guide recruiting coordinator in scheduling and candidate correspondence; work with interview teams to evaluate/make decisions on candidates; improve processes as needed
- Work with staffing team, geography, and practice leaders to understand upcoming business demands and prioritize recruiting efforts accordingly
- Process candidates through workflow in Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite)
- Develop/execute campus hire strategy
- Partner with Marketing to develop social media presence to bolster recruiting efforts
- Design strategies to evolve the Rightpoint recruiting brand
- Develop job descriptions
- Train interviewers
- Prepare and negotiate offer packages
- Manage transition from offer acceptance to first day.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum 3-5 years of recruiting (5-7+ years for senior), preferably in a consulting environment with 2+ years experience working with Technology or Creative Services (Design/UX) related roles
- Experience sourcing candidates; with proven track record of being creative with sourcing
- Experience with ATS systems
- Ability to multi-task
- Very organized and have superior time-management skills
- Creative problem-solver
- Fantastic written and oral communication
- Diplomatic and strong interpersonal skill
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. Were a start-up at heart and were able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crains Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of Fastest Growing Companies, 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
More Jobs From