Office Tour Photos
Tamr is the enterprise-scale data unification company trusted by industry leaders like GE, Toyota, Thomson Reuters, and GSK. The companys patented software platform uses machine learning supplemented with customers knowledge to unify and prepare data across myriad silos to deliver previously unavailable business-changing insights. With a co-founding team led by Andy Palmer (founding CEO of Vertica) and Mike Stonebraker (Turing Award winner) and backed by founding investors NEA and GV, Tamr is transforminghow companies get value from their data.
In this role you will:
- Develop corporate recruiting initiatives and hiring strategies for full lifecycle recruiting
- Identify/source and develop qualified candidates
- Screen, interview and rate candidates for hiring managers
- Negotiate salaries
- Make job offers
- On-board new hires
- Attend periodic job fairs and networking eventsBe responsible for internal and external relationship management
- A minimum of four years of recruiting experience
- High energy and attention to detail
- Dynamic personality to be the face of the Company for initial recruiting efforts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Ability to help negotiate and drive closure of top candidates quickly.
Tamr provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
More Jobs From