Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
The Corporate Development Team at Veracode works with the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors to craft the companys vision, strategy, annual goals and supports realizing those goals through mergers, acquisitions and strategic partnerships. As a Corporate Development Manager, youll support the organization by driving projects that assess new market opportunities, explore new technologies and business models or optimize business performance to expand Veracodes capabilities and maintain its leadership position in the Application Security market.
- Conduct and keep current an analysis of Veracodes market, including industry, technology and customer trends, the competitive landscape and study of the overall macro environment that shapes the companys growth opportunity in the next 2-3 years
- Work collaboratively with other teams and departments on custom analysis and financial modeling to inform decision making on strategic initiatives that include, but are not limited to, buy vs. build vs. partner, customer and market TAM, entrance into geographies, market segments, or adoption of new business models
- Identify and aid in the screening of possible M&A and/or partner opportunities globally
- Update and maintain M&A playbooks, templates and M&A pipeline
- Build and refine financial models for company valuation purposes, and analyze and interpret financial statements of target companies
- Support the project management of due diligence and post-merger integration efforts as well as a range of other cross-functional/multi-department projects that support company growth
Joining the Corporate Development team at Veracode will allow you to investigate and recommend solutions to complex problems, gain insight into the strategic issues that shape the companys future and build relationships with people across the entire organization.
- BA or BS degree in Business, Finance, or related field required; MBA preferred
- 5-7+ years of professional experience or 2-3+ years of post-MBA experience in a corporate development/ or strategy team or function, investment banking or venture capital fund, or management consulting experience
- Experience conducting M&A due diligence and supporting post-merger integration a plus
- Self-motivated and well-organized, must be able to management several projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Excel / PowerPoint skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and strong presentation skills
- High energy and strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel to attend trade events, visit with partners and M&A candidates once safe to do so
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracodes SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether thats software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode youll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package all while pushing the boundaries of whats possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracodes fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.