Inari Agriculture, Inc. is an exciting early stage, high growth company working to create a winning global food system for all. Were taking a revolutionary approach to transform plant breeding and contribute to a transparent agriculture system that is climate resilient and respectful of the environment, empowers all farmers, and can continue to feed the growing global population. To solve these hard problems for world changing impact, were fearless in asking the questions no one else is, and determined to find the answers no one has yet.
Our success is dependent on great minds, collaborating to generate bright ideas and deliver exceptional outcomes.
We have over 135 employees, with research sites in Cambridge, MA (USA) and Ghent (Belgium), and a Product Development site in West Lafayette, IN (USA). Weve deliberately built a team that brings diversity of thought to all aspects of our business, to generate new ideas, approaches, and ways of operating. And we've intentionally combined experience with potential; bringing ag industry experts with the desire to innovate together with bright minds from academia, human therapeutics, software, and consulting. If you want to be part of a diverse and inclusive team developing unique solutions to feed the world without starving the planet wed love to hear from you!!
About the Internship
We are looking for a current MBA candidate with an interest in agriculture or biotech to join the Inari team for a 10 week paid summer internship. Inari is one of the fastest growing agriculture & biotech companies with over $140 million in funding to date. The Intern will join our Corporate Development team and work directly with our Head of Corporate Development as well as our CEO and CFO on a range of strategic topics for the company.
As an Intern, you will
- Work on a range of strategic topics for the company (i.e. Inaris fundraising strategy, business plan, competitive positioning and novel business development)
- Independently prepare analyses and present your results to senior stakeholders within the firm
- Build analytical models to support your analyses and prepare presentation decks
- Get direct exposure to Inaris top management on a daily basis
- Learn what it takes to build and run an agtech startup from a team of highly experienced industry leaders
- Experience a rapidly evolving and high growth startup environment
- Experience in strategic and business analysis
- Previous work experience in management consulting, banking, venture capital or a startup
- A strong interest in improving agriculture
- Strong communication and presentation skills - written, visual (i.e. presentations) and oral
- Substantial experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel) and/or GSuite (Slides, Sheets)
- A collaborative mindset; open to giving and receiving ideas, perspectives and feedback
A strong sense of purpose, and drive to develop unique, high impact solutions
More Jobs From