TripAdvisor: Corporate Credit Card Administrator
Office Tour Photos
Corporate Credit Card Administrator
This position is responsible for the coordinated management of the main components of the global corporate credit card programs. The incumbent manages relationships with the credit card service provider and the cardholders in accordance with company policy, communicates issues of concern, and proposes changes in process that will maximize efficiencies and mitigate risks.
- Play the role of a primary contact between TripAdvisor & the Corporate Card provider
- Manage global corporate credit card program using the Corporate Card providers platforms
- Receive & approve corporate card applications on a daily basis
- Inform cardholders on how to use the Corporate Cards at the time of issue in accordance with the corporate policy and relevant operating instructions
- Work with card users and Corporate Card provider to resolve past due balances
- Monitor the use of the cards and initiate corrective action for any abuse
- Resolve employee expense issues in Workday
- Propose solutions to improve process & ensure data integrity
- Update corporate card information related to location transfers & terminations
- Respond to user inquiries related to travel and business expenses
- Assist card users with expense reporting related to credit card charges
- Participate in training provided by the Corporate Card provider to the card administrators
- Assess the Corporate Card providers service quality
- Perform regular & ad-hoc reporting as may be required or requested
- Work closely with Staff, Managers, Accounting, Corporate It Services and others as needed
- Assist with corporate treasury projects as they arise
- A minimum of two (2) years experience administering a medium to large corporate credit card program is preferred
- Previous experience in a customer service or customer facing role helpful
- Previous experience with the utilization and or implementation of an on-line T&E solution helpful
- The capacity to be aware of, control, and express ones emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically
- Ability to persuade, influence and explore positions and alternatives to reach outcomes that will gain acceptance of all parties
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment. Ability to work as a team.
- Act with integrity and maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information being exemplary to all staff.
- Demonstrate professional knowledge and skills to anticipate and manage risks, and apply the fundamentals to ensure reduced risk to business deliverables.
- Demonstrate the required technical knowledge for the position.
- Strong organization skills and time management, and the ability to manage and push through high volumes of activity.
- Understand, interpret and apply the rules & procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral)
- Proficient in the use of standard MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required
More Jobs From