iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances, which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture backed by over 190 issued and pending patents and more than 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4,000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive excellence. Come be a part of the team that will transform the way cybersecurity is delivered!
In addition to providing support across the entire marketing team, youll also be responsible for driving your own projects - helping to contribute to the companys exponential growth. Youll work very closely with both the marketing and sales teams to ensure high-value leads progress through the sales funnel.
- Help prepare, launch, and optimize programs and campaigns
- Assist in the execution of events across both our EDU and Commercial channels
- Provide sales enablement support to ensure the success of demand generation plans
- Contribute to reporting on key marketing team metrics
- Manage the sharing of content assets both internally and externally to ensure all stakeholder groups have the most current assets
- Bachelors Degree preferably in Marketing or a related discipline
- 1-3 years of marketing experience
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to handle multiple projects/deadlines concurrently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: the ability to speak knowledgeably, clearly and persuasively to a diverse range of audience
- Attention to detail, and willingness to learn
- Health, Vision, Dental, Chiropractic - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
- Fantastic quarterly company events
- Free catered lunches every Fridays
- Free snacks
- Onsite gym access
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas
More Jobs From