Office Tour Photos
The Corporate Communications team is looking for a co-op to support all aspects of corporate communications, with a primary focus on social media. The co-op will work directly with the Corporate Communications team to create and source content for the companys social media channels, including the Imprivata blog. The co-op will also be responsible for monitoring social media, drafting award nominations and speaking proposals, and contributing to public relations initiatives and other external and internal communications, as needed. This is a great opportunity for a Communications, PR, Journalism, Marketing, or other related major to get real, hands-on corporate communications experience in both social and traditional media. The ideal candidate is creative and has strong writing and editing skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in creating content for Imprivatas social media channels
- Write, edit, and proofread blog posts for the Imprivata blog
- Draft submissions for industry awards and speaking engagements
- Assist with updating Imprivatas online newsroom
- Contribute to press releases, bylined articles, and other public relations initiatives, as needed
- Develop content for other internal and external communications as needed
- Other tasks as assigned
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing or related discipline
- Prior relevant intern experience in a professional setting preferred
- Proficiency in social media channels including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Prior writing experience preferred; ability to provide strong writing samples is a plus
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From